Tell us your interests.
Registration for Winter Campus Day is at capacity, and therefore closed.
Monday, February 15
Are you a high school junior or sophomore, or prospective transfer student? Get a glimpse of Syracuse University during Winter Campus Day! Come learn more about your academic interests and student life. The event includes a video presentation, an opportunity to meet with faculty and student representatives from the colleges, information on admissions and financial aid, a walking tour of campus, and residence hall tour. Visitors may arrive at the Schine Student Center beginning at 8:30 a.m. for refreshments and check-in. A campus tour will depart at 8:45 a.m. and additional tours will be offered later in the day.
- 10 – 10:45 a.m. Welcome
- 11 a.m. – Noon College information sessions
- 12:15 – 2 p.m. Lunch in a dining center & residence hall tours
- Noon – 3 p.m. Campus tours departing every 15 minutes
- Noon – 1 p.m. Transfer student lunch & information session
- Noon – 3 p.m. Visit with Admissions, Financial Aid, Summer College, & SU Abroad
- 1-4 p.m. Opportunities to explore the colleges and other University offices
- 2:30 – 3 p.m. Admissions & Financial Aid session
Casual dress and comfortable shoes are recommended for walking. Be prepared for all types of weather.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT