Tell us your interests.
We invite you and your family to join us!
Monday, February 16
Are you a high school junior or sophomore, or prospective transfer student? Get a glimpse of Syracuse University during Winter Campus Day! Come learn more about your academic interests and student life. Activities include a video presentation, an opportunity to meet with faculty and student representatives from the colleges, information on admissions and financial aid, a walking tour of campus, and residence hall tour. The day begins with check-in between 9-10 a.m. and runs through early afternoon:
- 10 a.m. Welcome Session and Video Introduction
- 11 a.m. College Information Sessions
- Noon – 2 p.m. Campus and Residence Hall Tours
- 1-4 p.m. Opportunities to explore the colleges and other University offices
We recommend casual dress and comfortable shoes, and be prepared for all types of weather. More information on the day’s agenda will be posted here in the future. You will have a break for lunch to explore some of the local eateries on your own.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- View last year’s Winter Campus Day Program. The 2015 program will be posted when available.
- What’s happening in Syracuse