Tell us your interests.
We invite you and your family to join us!
Monday, February 16
Are you a high school junior or sophomore, or prospective transfer student? Get a glimpse of Syracuse University during Winter Campus Day! Come learn more about your academic interests and student life. Activities include a video presentation, an opportunity to meet with faculty and student representatives from the colleges, information on admissions and financial aid, a walking tour of campus, and residence hall tour. The day begins with check-in between 9-10 a.m. and runs through early afternoon:
- 10 a.m. Welcome Session and Video Introduction
- 11 a.m. College Information Sessions
- Noon – 2 p.m. Campus and Residence Hall Tours
- 1-4 p.m. Opportunities to explore the colleges and other University offices
We recommend casual dress and comfortable shoes, and be prepared for all types of weather. You will have a break for lunch to explore some of the local eateries on your own.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- View the Winter Campus Day program for a complete itinerary.
- What’s happening in Syracuse