Tell us your interests.
Connect live with admissions staff and a current transfer student to learn about academic opportunities, applying to SU, and programs for transfer students.
There are no Webinars or text chats scheduled at this time. Please check back later this summer for the spring schedule.
Accessing the webinar
Required Software to Participate Connect Pro only requires that you have an internet connection, a web browser, and Adobe Flash Player Version 8 or later to attend a web conference. Connect Pro supports nearly any operating system including Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris, as well as the most widely used browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari
How to enter the chat room
What you’ll see when you get there
- You will see a screen with the name “Transfer Students Webinar”
- Beneath that will be a login screen
- You can enter as a guest. Type your name in the box beneath “Type your name” Then click the “Enter Room” button
- There will be another window and you must click the button “Request Entry” on the lower left
- To ask a question, simply type a message in the Chat Pod as you would in any instant messaging program. Then type Enter or click Send Message button to send message
What you’ll need in order to hear the presentation
- The above software and speakers
How to ask questions
- See above
What to do if you get disconnected
- Click the link again
How to exit the chat
- X (close) out of the browser.