Tell us your interests.
Come home to Syracuse University
You can still apply for the Fall 2014 semester! Although the application deadline is July 15, we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. Why?
- Admission notification for transfers students is on a rolling basis. The sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll receive a decision.
- As some programs are on a space-available basis, the sooner you apply the better chance you have to be fully considered for your desired program.
- Full consideration for financial aid. Aid is awarded as funds remain.
- Housing for transfer students is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. If you’re interested in campus housing it’s in your best interest to apply early.
Join the nearly 500 transfer students who arrive to campus each year.
- You’re considered a transfer student if you have enrolled in a degree program at another college or university, and completed at least 12 credit hours.
- If you have taken college classes without enrolling in a degree program, or will have less than 12 credits when you plan to enroll at SU, you should apply as a first-year student.
Be sure to check out upcoming Webinars and text chats specifically for prospective transfer students.
Questions? Please contact the transfer team at email@example.com or 315.443.3611