Make your mark.
Change lives, neighborhoods and the world, just like Lt. Col. Eileen Collins ’78, the first female space shuttle commander, Robert Jarvik ’68, H’83, inventor of the artificial heart, Joyce Carol Oates ’60, a leading American novelist, Taye Diggs ’93, stage, screen, and television actor, John Tsebe, the first black national librarian in South Africa, Joseph Biden L’68, vice president of the United States, and Dennis Crowley, co-founder of Foursquare. At SU, you’ll:
- Network with more than 230,000 alumni from all 50 states and more than 125 countries.
- Have the opportunity to intern at some of the world’s most admired companies such as Goldman Sachs Group, Google, Nestle, BMW, J.P. Morgan Chase, General Electric, and Nike.
- Expand your career options by exploring the numerous fields available in the College of Arts and Sciences, the heart of the University’s liberal arts experience.
- Rely on Career Services to guide you through all stages of career planning.
- Catch the Orange spirit as you cheer on the team at record-setting basketball games or stroll across the quad on a perfect autumn day.