Tell us your interests.
Visiting Syracuse University is the best way to get a feel for academic and student life on campus. Information programs and campus tours are offered throughout the year. The Office of Admissions is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. during the summer and 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the academic year.
Our fall visitation schedule (September-December) will be posted soon.
- Information Program: Includes a short video and presentation, plus Q&A with current students and an Admissions staff member. Information programs take place at the Office of Admissions in Crouse-Hinds Hall and last approximately 1 hour.
- Campus Tour: See the beautiful Syracuse campus through the eyes of a student tour guide. Approximately 1 hour. Tours leave from the Office of Admissions in Crouse-Hinds Hall.
- Transfer Students: Individual appointments for prospective transfers are available. Please call 315-443-3611 to schedule your visit.
- Academic Area Visits: Opportunities to learn more about your college of interest or ROTC program.
- Personal Interviews: Prospective first-year (high school seniors) and transfer students may schedule a personal interview with an admissions representative on campus mid-summer through December. Interviews are optional.
- Graduate Student Visits: Campus tours and visits at the graduate level are program-specific. Learn more about visit options on the Graduate Admissions site.
July 1 – September 2
- Information Programs at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Campus Tours at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Information Program for prospective transfer students at 1 p.m., Fridays only
- Due to construction on campus, information programs and campus tours will not be offered on Saturdays in July and August.