Tell us your interests.
While not required, prospective first-year and transfer students have the opportunity to schedule a personal interview with an admissions representative. Representatives include staff, current students and alumni. Interviews for prospective first-year students (high school seniors) will be offered on a space-available basis during the summer and fall . Prospective transfer students are interviewed throughout the year.
You may only schedule one interview.
Interview Opportunities in the U.S.
- Register for an interview on campus
- Off-campus interview opportunities
- Please note, personal interviews are not offered on campus during Orange Previews.
Interview Opportunities in Canada, Europe, and the Middle East
Interviews will be offered in several international locations this fall.
Interview Opportunities in Asia
- In partnership with Vericant, Syracuse University provides in-person interview opportunities for applicants interested in showcasing skills and professionalism to the admissions committee. Vericant will conduct video interviews and short writing samples with our applicants in the cities listed below. Vericant does not evaluate candidates but, instead, posts the interviews online for our admissions team to review. The Vericant interview will form part of your application package if you opt to be interviewed.
- Although the Vericant interview is not mandatory, we highly recommend it as it will give you an excellent opportunity to provide insight into your interests and abilities beyond the standard application.
- Vericant provides interviews in the following cities.
- Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Wuhan, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong, Hyderabad (India), South Korea and Taiwan