Tell us your interests.
One of the best ways to get a feel for Syracuse University is to visit. You’ll learn more about your academic interests, hear from current students about the learning experience and campus life, take a tour, and perhaps even check out the city and Central New York. You may also hear the Crouse College chimes, walk by the Carrier Dome, or take photos in front of our historic buildings. Review your visit options and information on how to register. Admissions staff is on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Upcoming programs and visiting options include:
- Weekday Campus Tours & Information Programs
- Saturday Campus Tours & Information Programs
- Fall Receptions – November 7 & 10
- Syracuse Saturday – November 15
- Academic Area Visits – Register separately and combine with an information session and campus tour.
- City of Syracuse
Please indicate if anyone in your party needs transportation assistance or other accommodations while on campus.