Tell us your interests.
One of the best ways to get a feel for Syracuse University is to visit. You’ll learn more about your academic interests, hear from current students about the learning experience and campus life, take a tour, and perhaps even check out the city and Central New York. Admissions staff are on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Upcoming programs and visiting options include:
- Fall Receptions – October 12, November 6 & 11
- Syracuse Saturday – October 17
- It Girls Overnight Retreat – October 11 & 12
- Native American Outreach Day – October 23
- Weekday Campus Tours & Information Programs
- Saturday Campus Tours & Information Programs
- Academic Area Visits & Special College Events, ROTC – Register separately and combine with an information session and campus tour.
- City of Syracuse
Please indicate if anyone in your party needs transportation assistance or other accommodations while on campus.
Syracuse University is smoke-free!
To help ensure a healthy, productive, respectful environment in which to work, learn and live, Syracuse University is pleased to provide a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus, effective July 1, 2015. Smoking and the use of all tobacco and tobacco-related products (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited on University property, including buildings, sidewalks, and parking areas. For more information, visit the Wellness web site.