Tell us your interests.
One of the best ways to get a feel for Syracuse University is to visit. You’ll learn more about your academic interests, hear from current students about the learning experience and campus life, take a tour, and perhaps even check out the city and Central New York. Admissions staff are on hand to answer your questions.
Admissions hosts various events throughout the year to make visiting SU both easy and informative for students and their families. Events include:
- Orange Previews: Throughout the year we invite you to explore Syracuse during Orange Previews. Most often attended by high school juniors and seniors, as well as prospective transfer students, these programs preview the compelling academic opportunities, vibrant community, and beautiful, residential campus that are the foundations of the Syracuse experience. Orange Previews include a welcome session; programs in your academic area of interest; lunch; the chance to connect with students, faculty and staff; as well as campus and residence hall tours.
- Syracuse Saturdays: This fall, prospective students and families that visit on a Saturday or those who wish for a different kind of college visit, can experience a Syracuse Saturday. These events will offer many of the elements of Orange Previews with the addition of classroom academic experiences with faculty members.
- Spring Receptions: Attended by admitted students, Spring Receptions walk students through collegiate life and allow students opportunities to meet with current students, learn more about academic programs of interest, explore the campus, meet with representatives from many offices and student organizations, and have lunch in the Dome!
Upcoming programs and visiting options include:
- Fall Orange Previews on October 10, November 4, and November 11 – Registration will be available soon.
- Weekday Campus Tours & Information Programs
- Academic Area Visits & Special College Events, ROTC – Register separately and combine with an information session and campus tour.
- City of Syracuse
Please indicate if anyone in your party needs transportation assistance or other accommodations while on campus.
Syracuse University is smoke-free!
To help ensure a healthy, productive, respectful environment in which to work, learn and live, Syracuse University is pleased to provide a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of all tobacco and tobacco-related products (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited on University property, including buildings, sidewalks, and parking areas. For more information, visit the Wellness web site.