Tell us your interests.
It is required that you reapply each year that you wish to be considered for financial aid. All financial aid applications are reviewed annually for eligibility and awards are based on funding levels.
- Apply annually by completing the appropriate applications (FAFSA and/or CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE), and other required documents, by the posted deadline.
- Check your MySlice Financial Aid To-Do List often and complete all tasks.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Your financial aid applications are reviewed annually for eligibility:
- Federal financial aid eligibility is determined annually based on regulations, student eligibility, and funding availability.
- Syracuse University grants are generally renewed; however, they may be adjusted if there are changes in family circumstances (e.g. household size, other siblings no longer in college, changes in family income/assets, or new required information).