15810838621_3cd184b049_hFederal regulations require the University to take into account all aid resources when determining your eligibility for financial aid. Therefore, you must report all scholarships and grants that you receive from sources other than Syracuse University.

In June, check your MySlice Financial Aid To-Do List for access to the Educational Resource Form to report any outside scholarships/grants. You may use non-Syracuse University scholarships, awards, or grants to fill any unmet need, or reduce your federal loans or work-study award.

Students who receive a tuition benefit based on a parent’s employment will have their need-based Syracuse University Grant reduced by the amount of that tuition benefit.

Learn more about outside scholarships.