Tell us your interests.
The 2014-2015 Common Application will come offline after July 23, 2015. All current application accounts will be permanently removed from the system at that time. Transfer applications continue to be accepted for the fall 2015 semester for select programs as space remains. If you wish to apply for fall 2015 after July 23, please contact us at email@example.com or 315-443-3611.
This section outlines what you need to do to complete your application if one of the following describes you:
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and have attended an institution of higher education for any period of time after graduating from secondary school and received graded credit in academic coursework.
- You earned a high school diploma/GED, enrolled in a degree program at another college or university, and completed at least 12 credit hours
If you have taken college classes without enrolling in a degree program, or will have less than 12 credits when you plan to enroll at Syracuse University, you should apply as a first-year student. Transfer students are evaluated primarily on the basis of their college-level work. If you’re unsure of your status, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items to Complete Your Application:
- Common Application online
- Application Fee – $75*
- Official Academic Transcript(s)
- College Report Form (through the Common Application)
- One Academic Recommendation
- Portfolio or audition (applicants to the School of Architecture or College of Visual and Performing Arts programs in art and design, drama, or music)
*If you are eligible for an application fee waiver you will be able to indicate this on the Common Application.
Information to Review:
- Review our Transfer Requirements—note that if you have completed fewer than 30 credits of college-level academic coursework, you must also submit an official copy of your high school transcript along with official ACT/SAT score reports.
- When you have chosen an enrollment option and intended program of study, it is time to begin the Common Application.
- Review the College Requirements to find out if you need to submit any additional materials.
- Check out our list of Common Application FAQs.