Tell us your interests.
If you enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time student after graduating from secondary school and received graded credit in academic coursework, please apply as a transfer student.
What is required to apply?
- Common Application
- One academic recommendation
- The College Report from the school you currently attend and each college and/or university you’ve previously attended. The College Report Form is available for download on the Syracuse page of the Common Application. If you are reactivating a previous application to SU you may download the College Report Form PDF and submit.
- Most recent college transcript, in addition to any transcripts from colleges that you previously attended or took classes, including college coursework taken while enrolled in high school or through summer programs.
- At the time you apply, if you have completed your secondary education and completed fewer than 30 college credits since graduation, you must provide the following:
- Standardized test scores
- Official copy of your final high school transcript
- See College Requirements for any additional items for the college to which you are applying.
Take the next step. Programs and resources will help ease your transition to Syracuse University.