Tell us your interests.
If you enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time student after graduating from secondary school and received graded credit in academic coursework, please apply as a transfer student.
Transfer applications for the 2015 fall semester continue to be accepted. Please contact us at email@example.com or 315-443-3611 for further information.
What is required to apply?
- Common Application
- One academic recommendation
- Most recent college transcript, in addition to any transcripts from colleges that you previously attended or took classes.
- If you have completed fewer than 30 college credits at the time you apply, you must provide the following:
- Standardized test scores
- Official copy of your final high school transcript
- See College Requirements for any additional items for the college to which you are applying.
Take the next step. Programs and resources will help ease your transition to Syracuse University.