Tell us your interests.
If you enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time student after graduating from secondary school and received graded credit in academic coursework, please apply as a transfer student.
What is required to apply?
- Common Application
- One academic recommendation
- The College Report from the school you currently attend and each college and/or university you’ve previously attended. The College Report Form is available for download on the Syracuse page of the Common Application. If you are reactivating a previous application to SU you may download the College Report Form PDF and submit.
- Most recent college transcript, in addition to any transcripts from colleges that you previously attended or took classes.
- If you have completed fewer than 30 college credits at the time you apply, you must provide the following:
- Standardized test scores
- Official copy of your final high school transcript
- See College Requirements for any additional items for the college to which you are applying.
Take the next step. Programs and resources will help ease your transition to Syracuse University.