Tell us your interests.
Homeschooled Student Requirements
Along with a completed application and application fee, you are required to submit ALL of the below:
- Transcripts or the equivalent, signed by the parent, guardian, or homeschool instructor that lists the secondary school courses completed by the applicant for grades 9-12 and the student’s performance in each course
- SAT 1 or ACT with writing
- Two letters of recommendation from someone outside the student’s household (teacher, community leader, or other individuals familiar with the student)
- Proof of school completion by the state Department of Education or local school district. Specifically include an official document that attests that the homeschooled education meets the equivalency to what is taught in the high school district. This document may be provided by the state Department of Education (if provided by that state), the Homeschool liaison within the student’s school district or from a school official in the high school district.
- A Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED)