Tell us your interests.
Along with a completed application and application fee, you are required to submit ALL of the below:
- Transcripts or the equivalent, signed by the parent, guardian, or homeschool instructor that lists the secondary school courses completed by the applicant for grades 9-12 and the student’s performance in each course. If you did attend high school at any time please have the school send your transcript for coursework completed.
- SAT 1 or ACT. Syracuse University does not require the writing section for either exam.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone outside the student’s household (teacher, community leader, or other individuals familiar with the student)
And one of the following:
- Proof of school completion by the state Department of Education or local school district. Specifically include an official document that attests that the homeschooled education meets the equivalency to what is taught in the high school district. This document may be provided by the state Department of Education (if provided by that state), the Homeschool liaison within the student’s school district or from a school official in the high school district
- The GED (General Education Diploma) is also an option along with any other State approved equivalency assessment through TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion).