Tell us your interests.
- You must be enrolled in, or have graduated from, an accredited secondary school. If you are a home-schooled student, please review the home-school requirements/policies.
- Standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) are required if you are a domestic student or an international student studying in the U.S. or studying overseas in an American or international school.
- Although not a requirement for admission, the best way to academically prepare for college is to take a college preparatory curriculum, including four years of each English, science, social studies, and mathematics (through geometry and intermediate algebra), and minimum of three years of a foreign language.
What is required to apply?
- Common Application
- Syracuse University Writing Supplement (through the Common Application)
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Senior Year Grade Report
- Standardized test scores: SAT or ACT, including the writing section
- Secondary School Counselor Evaluation
- Two Academic Recommendations
- Early Decision Agreement (if you are applying ED)
- See College Requirements for any additional items for the college to which you are applying.