Tell us your interests.
*Transfer applications will be accepted after January 1 for Regular Decision (Fall) and on a space available basis after December 1 for Spring. However, we encourage you to apply by the deadlines indicated in the chart above. The earlier you apply, the earlier you will be notified.
** Please note that an audition is not required of applicants to the Bandier Program for Music and Entertainment Industries in the Setnor School of Music.
Follow the steps below to apply for admission. If you don’t understand something or have a question, helpful admissions counselors are just a phone call or email away: 315.443.3611 or email@example.com.
- Submit the Common Application
Once you’ve submitted the Common Application:
- Follow up with your teachers to verify that they’ve submitted their recommendations.
- Make certain your high school or college submits the official transcripts to Syracuse University.
- If required for your first, second or third choice on the application, complete the audition or portfolio requirement.
- Check your records to confirm that test scores (SAT, ACT, TOEFL) will be sent to Syracuse University.
- Once your application is uploaded onto our system, you will receive an email confirmation from Syracuse with instructions on how to check your application status online through MySlice.
Now you can relax for a bit. With tens of thousands of applications to review, it will take a while before your file is updated—sometimes up to two weeks if you’re applying Early Decision, and three to four weeks if you’re applying Regular Decision. Thank you for your patience during this busy process.