Tell us your interests.
Some colleges require additional materials for admission
School of Architecture – portfolio required
Please note – you may have your portfolio review in person or submit by mail. You may not submit your portfolio for the School of Architecture through SlideRoom the Common Application.
The College of Arts and Sciences
- Studio Art or Music Performance through Arts and Sciences: if you are pursuing this option while enrolled in The College of Arts and Sciences, you will need to complete an art portfolio or music audition
- Discovery Programs: to apply for Discovery Florence, Madrid, or Strasbourg, you will indicate your interest and choice of location on the Common Application after you select your desired academic program through The College of Arts and Sciences. Due to visa application requirements, students applying to a Discovery Program for the fall 2015 semester must be at least 18 years of age by July 1, 2015.
School of Education – no additional requirements
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Required high school coursework:
- Four years of college preparatory mathematics (including precaculus and/or calculus)
- Laboratory Science (including physics)
- Please submit at least one academic recommendation from a math or science teacher
David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics – no additional requirements
School of Information Studies – no additional requirements
Martin J. Whitman School of Management – no additional requirements
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications – no additional requirements
College of Visual and Performing Arts
- School of Art & Design – portfolio required (If you do not intend to have your portfolio reviewed in person, submit through SlideRoom portal of the Common Application)
- Department of Drama – audition or portfolio required (if you do not intend to audition in person, submit through the SlideRoom portal through of the Common Application)
- Setnor School of Music – audition required (except for the Bandier Program)
- Department of Communication and Rhetorical Studies – no additional requirements