Tell us your interests.
Check your application status through MySlice
How it works:
- Once your application is uploaded you will receive a confirmation email with access to your SUID and instructions on how to check your application status.
- To log in to MySlice, you will need your activated NetID – visit http://netid.syr.edu, click on the “Activate Your NetID” link and follow the instructions (you will need your SUID).
- Once you have your NetID, log in to MySlice (using your NetID and password) and check the “Admissions To Do Items” box to see the status of your application.
Things to Know:
- You will not receive an admission decision through MySlice, but this will allow you to track receipt of your application material.
- Please allow two to four weeks from the date you submit your materials for mailed items to be reflected as complete on our system.
PROTECT YOURSELF: Don’t share your password with anyone, including your peers, friends, and family members. Nobody at Syracuse University, including Information Technology and Services (ITS), will ever ask for your password. Do not respond to any requests to reveal your password or other private information, including online and email requests. Create a strong password, change your password often, and report to ITS if anyone is using your account without permission (email@example.com or 315-443-2677). Treat your password like the PIN for your ATM card – as your secret!